Attention TC Fans!
Last November, we sent out a survey in search of what our fans are looking for in TC fan apparel. We wanted to find something that was of outstanding quality and something that would meet our fans and the TC community needs. Our goal is to continue to build a solid athletic program that helps benefit our teams but also our students athletes. This in turn will help build recognition for what we do in our community but more importantly provide the best possible structure for our students athletes to grow and develop.
With that being said, we are excited to announce that we are partnering with Fan Cloth to help raise funds for our athletic program. Fan Cloth provides us with the perfect strategy to fund our needs and at the same time providing exceptional merchandise that can be worn with pride to show your support and school spirit.
We present to you the – TC Fan Zone – our One-Stop-Shop online store for all your Timber Creek Fan Apparel. Our online store can be found by hovering over “more” and clicking on the tab “TC Fan Apparel” under TC Fan Zone. Whether you are a parent or just a part of the TC community, there is something for everyone.
Below you will find a few quick tips and information regarding the TC Fan Zone:
- We will notify you of when our campaign starts and ends. A campaign will run 2 to 4 weeks long. Please be sure follow us on our facebook page – TC Athletics or our twitter feed – @weareTCwolves to get notifications of when a campaign begins. Once the campaign ends, the merchandise will be then be mailed out to Timber Creek within approximately 2 weeks.
- Questions about payment? All purchases will be done on through our online store.
- We will notify you as soon as the merchandise arrives.
- Make sure you share the TC Fan Zone with as many people as possible that help support Timber Creek.
- Win incentives from Apple watches to Gift Cards (see incentive below). Students and student athletes will have the opportunity to not only help their teams but get rewarded for it.
- Spread the word through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media sites.
- Contact friends, family, neighbors and coworkers to give everyone a chance to order.
We are super excited about this new opportunity and would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support.