Attention TC Community!
Please note some important information regarding for our annual sports physical night below:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the location for the event has been moved from the TCHS cafeteria to the TCHS gymnasium. You will enter through the glass doors at the gym lobby to the right of the gymnasium. We would advise to have all physical paperwork (except for physician’s portion) completed prior to attending the event. All forms can be found under the more tab under 3 – Athletic Training. Physicals packets are also available to pickup in the front office.
- You will have the option to pay credit card, cash, check or school pay at the event. Click on the following link to pay using school pay: School Pay for Sports Physical. Be sure to bring a receipt or proof of purchase if using school pay.
- Our pre-registration closes the day of the event at 3PM, Wednesday – May 30th. Please be sure to click on the following for more information on the event as well as the link for pre-registering: Sports Physical Info and Pre-registration.
- Reminder – when you pre-register you are entered into a raffle to win one of five $20 gift cards. You must be present and receive a physical from our physicians to be eligible to win.
- All incoming freshman and middle schoolers are welcome to this event!
Please email Head Athletic Trainer, Heather Klein at email@example.com or Assistant Athletic Trainer, Sam Mizener at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the event.
Hope to see you there – Go Wolves!