Attention TC Community!
Earlier this month we posted information about our upcoming sports physical night which is scheduled for Thursday, May 30th, 2019 from 5:30 to 7PM in the TCHS Gymnasium. This is our biggest fundraiser for the 2019-2020 school year for the Timber Creek Sports Medicine Department.
With that being said, we are super excited to announce that we are providing pre-registration again prior to the event. All student athletes who are pre-registered and pre-pay through the school pay link will:
- Receive a 20% discount flyer to Academy Sports
- Secure a spot in the Pre-registration Line (pre-registered student athletes receive priority, just be sure to arrive early)
- Receive a complimentary Orlando Orthopaedics T-shirt
Please note – this year we will have a designated door for all pre-registered student athletes. If you pre-register – you MUST have a complete physical packet prior to arriving to the event. The Sports Physical Packets (PDF-fillable) can be downloaded via our athletics website or picked up in the front office/athletic training room.
All incoming *freshman* and *middle school* students are welcome to this event.
Our goal is to not only provide your child with a complete sports physical from some of the best physicians in the Orlando area but also make it a smooth and easy process since we know how busy this time of the year can be for you.
Please follow the instructions below to pre-register and pay for your child’s physical:
- Click on the link to complete the Pre-Registration Form: Sign-up Now!
- Be sure to have the physical packet completed (except for physician’s page) prior to arriving to the event.
- Be sure to have the EKG consent form completed prior to arriving to the event. (EKG Consent Form, Cardiac Screening Info) *Payment for EKGs will be completed on the day of the event*
- You MUST also pre-pay prior to attending the event. Click on the following link to pay for your child’s physical: School Pay Link *Bring a copy of your receipt, digital copy will work too*
We would also like to take the time to thank Academy Sports for sponsoring this event as well as Orlando Orthopaedics, Who We Play For and Orlando Sports Medicine Group for helping us make this night possible.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Head Athletic Trainer, Heather Klein at email@example.com or Assistant Athletic Trainer, Sam Mizener at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you all in a few weeks and thank you again for your continued support.