The Timber Creek Athletic Department is excited to announce the TC Alumni of the Month spotlight for this month. The purpose of this program is recognize former student athletes of Timber Creek who achieved success whether it be in education, athletics or in the professional world.
For the month of June, we would like to recognize TC Alum and former student athlete:
Years at Timber Creek: 2008-2012
Graduation Year: 2012 #bestclass
Sports Played: Basketball, Football, Volleyball
Position: Shooting guard, full back/line backer
Favorite Coach: Ron Schadegg
Favorite Teacher: Ms. Jester
Special Memories of Timber Creek: Winning Prom King
College: UCF #GoKnights
Major: Sports and Exercise Science
Current occupation: My own company All-In Sports and Fitness & I work at the airport in sales for car rental.
Awards: TC volleyball state champion / best free throw percentage in season.
Future Aspirations: Grow my company to be the best after school sports program in Florida.
7 Rules of life I highly recommend!
1. LET IT GO- never ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday.
2. IGNORE THEM- don’t listen to other people, live a life that’s empowering to you!
3. GIVE IT TIME- time heals everything.
4. DON’T COMPARE- the only person you should try to beat is the person you were yesterday.
5. STAY CALM- it’s okay not to have everything figured out, know in time you will get there.
6. ITS ON YOU- only you’re in charge of your happiness.
7. SMILE- life is short enjoy it while you can!
ONCE A WOLF ALWAYS A WOLF! Love y’all
From, The famous QQQQQ
We are so proud of you Q! Thank you for representing the purple and black so well. Congratulations on your success and we wish you all the best as you continue to move forward in life and in your career.
~ Once a Wolf, Always a Wolf!