Mark you Calendars TC Parents and Students!
The Timber Creek Athletic Department is excited to announce that we are officially moving to online registration for all our athletic physical paperwork moving forward. We will be using an online software program called Athletic Clearance.com. AthleticClearance.com is a digital platform that will allow you, and your student(s), to complete and access athletic forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. It is HIPAA, COPPA and FERPA compliant. This process will be linked to FHSAA Home Campus which will be automatically updated once registration is complete. The only forms that will need to be “physically” completed and upload is the the EL2 forms (including physician’s page), proof of insurance and the confirmation message form, which will need to be uploaded onto athletic clearance.com. All other info will be completed electronically.
Please make sure all paperwork is completed by parent, student athlete and doctor prior to uploading it. Also, note – we DO NOT accept physicals on the Department of Health form.
1) Complete and upload the EL2 forms (page 1 and 2) under “physical form”.
2) Complete and upload the confirmation message form under “additional forms”. This form will need to be printed and signed by both the parent and student. (sample confirmation message form)
3) Upload proof of insurance under “proof of insurance”. Insurance is required for all summer workouts.
4) Complete all other info including student info, parent/guardian info and signature info.
Once we receive all paperwork including the physician form (EL2 forms), the confirmation message form, and proof of insurance along with all other info and electronic signatures – then the student athlete will be cleared for participation. Please be patient as we have over 1,200 student athletes. If you do not follow the above instructions, it will only delay the process on getting cleared. All questions regarding the online athletic clearance should be directed to Head Athletic Trainer, Heather Klein at Heather.Klein@ocps.net.
Please note, all student athletes must take all NFHS courses to be able to participate in athletics at Timber Creek. Click on the following link to access the courses: NFHS Courses.
If you have a child that is planning on participating in athletics for the upcoming 2020-21 school year at Timber Creek, you MUST submit all athletic physical paperwork electronically by using our online software program, AthleticClearance.com.
The following links will help you complete this new process:
- Go to AthleticClearance.com to begin.
- Click on the following link for easy to follow instructions and FAQs: Athletic Clearance Instructions.